First off let me say thank you to ABC for giving me back one hour of my week and making this “Sean Tell All” / a whole lot of stuff we already knew – only an hour long. If you’re a blog reader like myself – I would love to say there were jaw-dropping things that we learned about our blonde bachelor’s journey that we hadn’t seen or some past cast member hadn’t already exposed before. But, in case you missed it – I counted down a few things that we DID magically take away from this episode calling it -
The 11 things we didn’t know before “Sean Told All!”
- Sean calls Des’ brother a jackass and then tweets #jackass!
- Sean doesn’t like how Sarah kisses – maybe it’s a balance of the chakra thing?
- Selma the “non-kisser” and Sean love Eskimo kissing
- Lesley M and Sean were really good at quoting Seinfeld and dirty talking and what sent her home wasn’t wearing her heart on her sleeve!
- Questionable quote includes – “Give it to me. You know how daddy likes his brownies!” (Anyone that refers to himself as Daddy recreationally – needs to stop, your not Eddie Murphy and this isn’t his flop of a movie – Daddy Day Care.)
- Sean was really badly sunburned in St. Croix
- “Tierra should have never come on the show.” – Basically she only took the Courtney Robertson amateur class.
- There are signs for women’s and men’s bathrooms in the house and a sign pointing to the vending machines – Yahtzee!
- Ashley P.’s Mom was in love with Sean more than she was in love with Christian Grey…
- Catherine loved writing weird nerd notes – and she noticed Sean’s arms are hairless.
- Sean appreciates Catherine’s flexibility as she wedges herself in the wheel well of a HUGE snowplow.
- Sean thinks that the fantasy suite overnight dates…. Are NONEOFYA BEESWAX!