From the Lookbook
Blogs I Follow:
Category Archives: The Bachelor 2013
So if we can’t have Bachelor Pad where we can watch cast off’s get drunk and hook up with each other we may as well put together an hour long blooper reel, right? Well it clearly worked since the Bachelor’s Funniest Moment’s hashtag #BTM was trending on twitter. (and if you’re a social media nerd like I am – well that’s 140 characters of GOLD!) So ABC’s Scandal thanks for warming up that top spot for us – BACHELOR NATION is BACK!
After 25 seasons there is no doubt that we have our fair share of DUM&$$ moments to showcase with hours of footage – but pack it into an hour and you will see the sole reason why we keep flocking back to our Television set’s week after week – with only 3 marriages and 25 seasons you still thought it was for the love and romance? Pshhh – please! (okay well maybe a little…). But all it took was one hour to get Bachelor nation back on our feet and after 25 seasons Chris Harrison and crew have a lot to be remembered for…
After 25 season’s we know this:
- The driveway will always be wet.
- The fountain never shuts off.
- Girls will always be advised that stripper heels and sparkle dresses are the go to attire of choice.
- Every season is 1 bajillion times more dramatic than the last.
- All the therapy hours had by past contestants may arguably cost as much as Chris Harrison’s salary.
- The pool guy is a saint for cleaning that sess tub.
- The interior decorator is never satisfied – she/he changes the house décor every season.
- Chris Harrison’s hairstyles will truly stand the test of time.
- Someone always cooks naked in the kitchen.
- On night one – booze tears and pass out fears never fail! Who will it be this time?
Memorable Bachelor Moments:
- The one with the 50 Shades of Grey tie meets booty shake meets falling on her &$$ then pouting about it.
- The one where an exit leads to a discussion about reproduction – Favorite line: “My eggs are rotting!”
- The one where the girl wants to get home to her kitty cat! “My cat is the love of my life at the moment – I can’t wait to hear her purr again.”
- The one where Courtney, Jillian and several others lose their tops… Courtney by choice I may add! “When in Panama???”
- The one where we learn that as sweet as she is Ashley Spivey is dubbed not only tone deaf but tone deaf with a southern accent. Now that takes talent.
Memorable Bachelorette Moments:
- The one where our first bachelor Alex Michel puked in the helicopter – like a three year old on the dragon coaster at a state fair.
- The one where Ed Swiderski gets drunk… then drunk again…
- The one where we learn that Kasey Kahl is not only also tone deaf his freestyling skills are up there with my grandmother’s. “Jump in my heart – stay a while!” (Blagh!)
- The one where Tanner Pope imitates sucking on toes. That… was just WRONG.
- The one where Ryan Bowers tries to “build-a-wife” in front of Emily… “trusting, loyal, she will serve me!” ummm, no.
Chris Harrison Facts:
- The man knows how to rock a pocket square.
- His vocab extends beyond, “will you accept this rose?”
- His affinity for glass clinking may arguably be his hidden talent.
- He likes to play the “pull my finger” game.
- He’s still the best thing that ever happened to this show! (swear…I’m not biased.. okay, a tad!)
So there you have it – 25 season’s 25 stats and a whole lot of sh*t left to show! We’re only just getting started and by the looks of the fisticuffs, love professing and flat out cheating that is going to come with the start of Desiree Hartsock’s Bachelorette season, the good stuff is far from over!
Next week I’ll be back blogging Night 1 The Limo’s – can’t wait to see what these first impression stunts these suitors have cooked up for our Bachelorette.
PREMIERES MEMORIAL DAY MONDAY, MAY 27th, 8/7c on ABC
P.S. Need to study up before next Monday? Here’s all you need to know about Desiree’s MEN! (click: here!)
p.p.s.…and if you haven’t seen enough of these men making a fool of themselves – well here’s a little more…
© Copyright 2013 – Images courtesy of ABC Studios, Next Entertainment (NTK)
We did it. It’s finally come to a close, all the roses have been given and Sean has chosen his bride – the lovely Catherine Guidici! Truly from the bottom of PRBlonde’s heart I want to congratulate the happy couple. I hope to see you all frolicking around Dallas very soon and looking forward to calling you all neighbors. Catherine if you need a design job, I can probably help you out there. (Notice the blog title.) (more…)
First off let me say thank you to ABC for giving me back one hour of my week and making this “Sean Tell All” / a whole lot of stuff we already knew – only an hour long. If you’re a blog reader like myself – I would love to say there were jaw-dropping things that we learned about our blonde bachelor’s journey that we hadn’t seen or some past cast member hadn’t already exposed before. But, in case you missed it – I counted down a few things that we DID magically take away from this episode calling it – (more…)
What a week! I think this is the first time where Chris Harrison’s “most dramatic week ever” actually may ring true! Hometown dates are here and our Dallas bachelor is making his rounds to meet the families.
I have to say this is by far my favorite week of any Bachelor season – you can always tell a lot about someone when they are around their family and it’s a HUGE step. So as Sean steps into each family temple to gain clarity I have to say what he gets out of it is a whole-lotta mess! P.S. Fun sighting of him this weekend at a local bar in Big-D – he’s looking a little (more…)
It’s Week 7 and oh man this was the night we were waiting for in so many senses of the word. Tierra the “Terriable” (thanks to who coined that one) “lost her sparkle” and it was truly the night of memorable quotes both on and off the camera. Six girls left and two were set to go home as we lead up to next week’s hometown dates and another two night special from ABC. I have to say – as much as love this show The Bachelor is asking me to make a big commitment – and though no one is down on one knee in front of me I will virtually take this as a sign of commitment/handing of the remote from Chris B. (more…)