Happy MDW people! Wow Summer’s here I’m about 1/2 way through my travels and can’t tell you how happy I am to be taking a few days off for non-screen life, friendships and lots of rooftops and rosé.
Confession: These past few months haven’t been easy. Adulting has taken over and work has been running my life. Common for Q2 and PR Girls everywhere. But as Taylor Swift says “are we out of the woods yet?” And in fact… we almost are. But before I launch back into next weeks content, I’m taking some much needed time off to catch up on reading and sales. With the biggest travel of them all coming up in a few weeks I’m determined to build my suitcase piece by piece.
SALES AND SUCH
ANN TAYLOR // 50% Off Full-Price Purchase & Extra 40% Off Sale Styles // CODE(S): SUMMER50 // DATES: 5/26 – 5/31
ANTHROPOLOGIE // Additional 30% off all sale items, in stores and online // DATES: 5/26-5/30
ASOS // Extra 20% Off // CODE(S): HISUMMER // DATES: Now – 5/30
BLOOMINGDALES // Take an extra 20% off select sale & clearance items for savings up to 65% off // CODE(S): BROWNBAG // DATES: 5/26 – 5/30
J. CREW// 30% Off Your Purchase // CODE(S): WEEKEND // DATES: Now – 5/31
JOIE // Additional 20% Off Sale Items // CODE(S): MD2016DATES: 5/26 – 5/30
LORD AND TAYLOR // 20% Off Almost Everything // CODE(S): MEMORIAL // DATES: Now – 5/30
SAM EDELMAN // 30% Off Sitewide // CODE(S): VIPSUMMER // DATES: NOW – MAY 30
WAITING ON MARTHA // Spend up to $150 – $451 // CODE(S): MEM15, MEM20, MEM25, MEM30 // DATES: Now – 5/30
VINCE CAMUTO // Extra 30% off Sale and Clearance // DATES: 5/26 – 5/30
- Travel– The best resorts you’ve ever seen! Because clearly I’m not traveling enough (S*)
- Career– There’s a difference between commanding respect and earning it in the workplace.
- NYC Life– The difference in dating in NYC versus Paris.
- Style– I’m in love with this “mellow yellow” post from Blair.
- This hat – “Out Of Office” and “Rosé All Day” people (In Picture – $45)
- This cozy sweater dress from ASOS – It’s 20% off with the code LINCOLN!
- This Kate Spade Masquerade Mask bottle opener – hello bar cart!
REMEMBER THIS: You’ll want to pull these out at cocktail hour.
- 12 ways to save $$$ on your next trip
- Instagram allows you to toggle between accounts!
- Science says Cheese = Cocaine. That explains everything.
- This Louis Vuitton exhibit in Paris! – Will it stay till July? (hint, hint!)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
I’ve been away for a hot minute – catch all the ‘grams from the trip here and a recap coming from my trip coming next week.