Well yesterday was reveal day as ABC’s The Bachelorette released it’s 25 card deck and gallery of guys that will be vying for Desiree Hartsock’s heart in the 9th installment of The Bachelorette. I have to say though this lot looks pretty good – they still can’t rival that of my favorite crop of boys from Ali Fedotowsky’s season 6.
This year ABC did a little something different. The savvy PR/Web Asset designer’s thought “Hey let’s put some of their chicken scratch from their questionnaire’s online.” Well I am not a damn graphologist – so their illegible handwriting isn’t going to tell me squat. Rather it’s just going to prove who passed the first grade unit on cursive and those who failed with answers resulting in “I idolize my fahjja#%aoid^)%oasd ao#%&*sdfanl.” – case and point, chicken scratch.
So what can you expect from this bunch –
1. An average height of about 6′ 2″ with about 5 guys 6′ 4″ and over. (See I told ya – they cast her the tall ones!)
2. A few Dad’s – and undoubtedly some Baby Mama Drama. So far there are at least 3 with little tikes.
3. A lot of really bad taste in movies including but not limited to The Lucky One, The Goonies, Transformers (about 4X over) and The Notebook – cheers to you romantic saps!
4. Some serious Doppelgangers including two guys who I swear could be in the original cast of Brink from the Disney Channel!
5. Some SERIOUS potential! Read carefully ladies. They may need a handwriting class, a box of tissues for your ron-com dates but this lot has got some good solid guys looking for love! I wouldn’t be surprised if we find a true winner in this group – well done ABC!
Now without further ado let’s get to the bread and butter – my man-judgments. Boy’s think of me like Des’ hard to please ‘bestie.’ Ain’t nobody gettin’ to my girl without a few little barbs from me. You see, it just wouldn’t be as much fun if I was nice to you right off the bat – I’ll as for forgiveness later.
So flip through Des’ little black book – see how they measure up with a little more from each guy. Hint click in the center for a full screen view!
See I wasn’t a total witch, well… I’ll for forgiveness later! I’ll post the full gallery next week so you can check back throughout the season for your favorites.
Top 5 so far: Robert (Bobby), Zak K., Zak W., Brooks and Dan!
and don’t forget…
Monday, May 27th at 8/7c on ABC
Oh and p.s. Chris Harrison – It’s been a long rough road but I think our “break” was good for both of us. Looking forward to our reunion and moving forward with our TV screen relationship.
© Copyright 2013 – Images courtesy of ABC Studios, Next Entertainment (NTK)