Oh my roses, we’re back! Tonight begin’s The Bachelorette 10th season and as you know my TV and I have reconciled. But before we start putting titles on my DVR and I’s love/hate relationship, it’s time to dive into another one – Andi and her 25 FREAKISHLY awesome/handsome Bachelors.
Is it just me or should the tires of each limo be “en fuego!” There’s quite the crop this season and though some of the profiles may be a have a small scoop of vanilla – after the last ‘el trainwreck‘ I wouldn’t mind getting back to the good old fashion love story roots this show was built on.
What I can tell you about this crop of men – Average height: 6’ 1″. Almost all gainfully employed except I’m not sure what a “pantsapreneur” is and it looks like the majority of them think chivalry is alive and well, praise Chris Harrison!
Now I have been told that tonight as we meet each man there are not only a few “limo surprises” but some additional ones waiting for these men inside. So who’s going to bring their “A-game” as we prep for night 1 of The Bachelorette?
- Andrew - 30, Social Media Marketer - Portola Valley, CA This social media marketer starts the pack out strong with solid family values - with Daddy as his idol. But it sounds like Andi's going to have to be the #conversation starter here - he wants the questions, not your answers! #DontTalkAboutYourselfTOOMuch
- Bradley - 32, Opera Singer - Gross Pointe, MI Oh God, so this is what's happening now... "Opera singers are so HAWT right now!" So does this really come as a shock? Well if this aria singing, big foot (size 13) gets a few tomatoes on stage there may be hope for a "sharleen-aisance" on Bachelor in Paradise this summer.
- Brett - 29, Hairstylist - Warminister, PA If any one needs any product in the house, hairspray, pomade, he's your guy. If this one makes it past night 1 expect a house of PERFECT hair. But besides the coif - this one seems like an average joe searching for his "beauty" queen. Just leave the phones at home girls, I think he may stick it in shampoo otherwise...
- Brian - 27, Basketball Coach - Harrisburg, PA Now this may be where I go wrong but Brian = Vanilla. Worst moment - an airball. Best moment the kiss cam... blagh. I'm sure you're wonderful Brian but not sure if our skydiving date would ever be in the cards...
- Carl - 30, Firefighter - Hollywood, FL He's a crossfit junkie, a bulldog lover and appreciates lotus flowers. #PRBlondeIsNotImpressed
- Chris - 32, Farmer - Lamont, IA He loves football, Farming Magazines and cultivating the finest from America's Heartland. All he requires is a slender, athletic beauty and he melts.
- Cody - 28, Personal Trainer - Oakley, KS So if this guy goes home on night one - are we allowed to keep him around so the final four have killer beach bodies?
- Craig - 29, Tax Accountant - Defiance, IA I got a great tax return this year, depending how far this one gets he may get the honor of receiving Andi's W-4's - sexy, I know.
- Dylan - 26, Accountant - Longmeadow, MA Dylan - no while I think you will be playing "P&L" games in the corner with Craig may be fun it sounds like you're a fan of the cat and mouse games... let's try those instead.
- Emil - 33, Helicopter Pilot - Portland, OR He's a pilot and he likes "Twerking." Sounds like this guy is setting up for quite the mile high experience.
- Eric - 31, Explorer - Citrus Heights, CA Eric. Though your time with us looks to be shortlived, I would have loved to get to know you better. A truly humble and chivalrous person and we haven't even met you yet. This season is for you.
- Jason - 35, Urgent Care Physician - Houghton, MI Now on a blonder note... you have a house Doppleganger Jason. I have a feeling you and Mike could pull off one killer prank for a few weeks if niether of you are total wankers. Remains to be seen...
- JJ - 30, Pantsapreneur - Hanover, MA JJ I will accept your rose under one condition? You can explain to me in the non-douchiest way possible what a Pantsapreneur is. You're "profile" reads like my match.com dreamboat but the career..... what?
- Josh B.- 29, Telecommunication Marketer - Evergreen, CO When I think Telecom Marketer I think you have a weird headset strapped to your ear all day. Wait, are you trying to sell me face cream?
- Josh M. - 29, Former Pro Baseball Player - Tampa, FL Great Josh! I'm sure you have a killer batting average and after some digging a pretty athletic family with a habit of picking pretty ladies, (brother is Aaron Murray) - but what does "former baseball player mean exactly? Better yet, what the heck do you plan on telling Daddy Dorfman?
- Marcus - 25, Sports Medicine Manager - Medicine Hat, Alberta Now was that just a kawinky-dink? Medicine Man/Medicine Hat? Well thank God you have a fall back career. I don't think telling Andi that you were a former pro soccer player should be your openning line. Just a hunch though...
- Marquel - 26, Sponsorship Salesman - Rialto, CA His typical Saturday night - Netflix, wine and cookies. I don't know whether to dub this man a genius or an anti-social housecat.
- Mike - 29, Bartender - Guilderland, NY This ski bum/bartender really switches places with Jason middway through the show... when Jason ends up getting a rose, its really Mike who stays in his place. Such blonde tag teaming! #TeamBlonde #ImjokingBTW
- Nick S. - 29, Pro Golfer - Chicago, IL Now I wont hold Chicago against you but I will that fugly purple tee an what is that a crystal necklace? Are you Spencer Pratt... crystals are so 2009.
- Nick V. - 33, Software Sales Executive - Waukesha, WI You sound like you would fit in well on an episode of the office. You may seem plain and simple but there could be something lying up that plaid sleeve...
- Patrick - 29, Advertising Executive - Clinton, NJ Patrick, I will accept your rose. Case closed, Andi, boys - you can all go home.
- Ron - 28, Beverage Sales Manager - Nahariya, Israel Just knowing the taping schedule - it doesn't seem like a stop in a third world country ever makes the list... sorry Ron.
- Rudie - 31, Attorney - Yorba Linda, CA It sounds like Rudie goes the extra mile and certainly doesn't believe that chivalry isn't dead. but luckily the pink n' plaid thing is... lose the undershirt dude.
- Steven - 30, Snowboard Product Developer - Meadow Vista, CA Now what is stopping me from saying Stevvvveeeenn? Steeevaaannnn! As K. Cav. as I can get it... When he grows up he wants to be a T-Rex. Cool...
- Tasos - 30, Wedding Event Coordinator - Denver, CO Well this guy already has the linens, venue and party favors picked out for the TV wedding. So what will it be - peonies or baby's breath?
Now I don’t know about you – but I am pretty excited to watch Andi go down this journey and have received some insider information that this is one of the best seasons we have seen in a long time. But then again this is the Bachelorette and it wouldn’t be the biggest guilty pleasure of this site if there wasn’t some drama. So if there’s anything we know about 25 men vying for one woman’s heart – all is NOT fair in love and war – check out the sneak peak below ahead of tonight’s premiere beginning at 9:30/8:30c on ABC! You’re not going to want to miss it.
If you want to follow along this season and guess who makes it round by round – download and print the official PRB Bachelorette Tracker – you can see how well you did after each episode.