We’ve got one week to make up with our TV. It’s that time again – to ask for Chris Harrison’s forgiveness and after how fed up we were last season, its no “Juan-der” that we had to take a little bit of a hiatus. But ABC has told me time and time again that this season we’re upping the ante and the IQ level – I promise.
This season its no B#!LSh*T. Andi Dorfman can smell it coming from a mile away and let’s just say if we were friends I would totally want this ADA in my corner. So I only feel it fitting to brush up on my Andi knowledge to judge her men just the same. Now while we can’t take stock of the Bachelor mansion inmates until next week, you’ll want to brush up on you’re Bachelorette “need to knows” – so you can properly reach your first impression verdicts when The Bachelorette returns on Monday, May 19th at 8/7c on ABC.
So ABC may have given you a a head start with this “snackable infographic” – and it made me cringe when I found out how close in age we were… (ugh! I’m old enough to go on this circus?) but I have a few other deets for you that you’re going to want to know:
1. This is going to be her 2nd BF – Yep, girl is too busy putting away the bad guys to chase after them. But an aspiring career didn’t stop her from dating John Busing former NFL Defensive Back for the Cincinnati Bengals and Houston Texans.
2. She’s smart – Duh, you knew that already, but she did graduate from Louisiana State University and attend Law School at Wake Forest. Not too shabby…
3. She lives and dies for heels – When nominated as one of Atlanta’s “Most Eligible” she said she wouldn’t be caught dead in a tennis shoe and jeans ensemble. When does she feel her sexiest – in her stilettos of course!
4. She’s got a thing for football players – Previous company noted and she’s a big fan of Tom Brady. She’s also a die hard Georgia Bulldogs fan and I can tell you right now with some inside Atlanta scoop keep and eye out for some ties to that UGA field!
5. She surrounds herself with equal parts, Smart & Sassy – There you go Andi, though I just picked out your future blog name we know you pick wisely. Our Bachelorette is good friends with Sharleen Joynt (smart) and Kelly Travis (sassy) with girls like these and a BS detector the size of ‘Daddy Dorfman’ I have quite high hopes for this season!
As for the men? Well I guess we are just going to have to wait for next week – trust me, I’ll spare no ‘gavels!’ Do I ever? See you for some live tweeting and my 7th season of recaps – Monday, May 19th at 9:30/8:30c on ABC.
Chris Harrison – can we make up now…